The membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June.
Structure of fees
The annual membership fee is $40.00. This includes a payment to Woodgroup SA as part of the clubs' membership fee as well as public & product liability cover when participating in Sculptors & Carvers or Woodgroup SA activities.
Membership fees are charged at pro rata quarterly rates for members joining on or after 1 October.
A workshop fee for each session attended also applies. BYO lunch; tea & coffee are provided.
It is compulsory for members to purchase a WoodgroupSA name badge on joining. The cost of $15.00 is charged in addition to the membership fee.
Benefits of club membership:
- the opportunity to develop and/or improve carving techniques
- advice on tool & wood selection, holding devices, project patterns & reference material
- beginners are able to access the Club's carving tools; wooden blanks & starter kits are available
- you join an incorporated club with links to others involved in many other facets of woodworking
- you are covered for public & product liability when incolved in Club or Woodgroup activities